An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Officer to join a growing food business based in the South East. This role has been created due to a recent restructure within the business. Ideally you will need to have experience working within a technical role within the food industry a customer facing role and have knowledge of retail systems.
- Compile customer product specifications and review and update them as required.
- Provide technical support to the company and all customers
- Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements or company standards.
- Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure Technical Compliance to specification.
- Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other Technical documentation required by the customer.
- Assist in the update and maintenance of internal database, Unity, to ensure Technical information is available for all products.
- Investigate customer complaints and complete monthly complaint KPI report.
- Attend and assist with development, preproduction trials and launches.
- Manage objectives set by the Technical Manager and ensure completion within the timescales provided.
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures, paying particular attention to health and safety.
- Background in a food related qualification.
- Technical experience in the food industry, a minimum of two years.
- Working knowledge of retail specification systems.
- Understanding of Technical process from concept to launch.
- Up to date knowledge of food legislation.
Apply for TECHNICAL OFFICER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly