FOODSERVICE NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FRESH PRODUCE
Foodservice National Account Manager – Fresh Produce
£ Competitive salary, car allowance, bonus, pension and private health care
Reporting to the Business Unit Controller, the Foodservice National Account Manager will be joining a £200million privately owned fresh produce company. Due to continued double digit year on year growth within the organisation, there is now a requirement for a National Account Manager to join the high performing commercial team, managing key end user accounts.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the agreed foodservice accounts. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- Development and achievement of increased sales growth.
- Managing the cost price analysis process and procedures.
- Maintaining an accurate awareness and working knowledge of stock levels.
- Managing all aspects of the relationship with agreed accounts.
- Complying with all company goals and initiatives.
The role requires at least 3 years National Account Management experience, working within a fast paced FMCG environment. You must have had full P&L responsibility for national end user accounts. Examples may include Costa Coffee, Pret a Manger or Burger King.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.