A market leading Food Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Planner from an FMCG background, preferably from within Food Manufacturing.
This is your chance to further your career by joining one of the big names in British Food Manufacturing, with a proven track record for training and developing their staff.
What's on offer:
- A chance to join a well-established team at a market leading Food Manufacturer.
- An opportunity for personal progression and development.
- A new challenge with the chance to make your mark on a business.
What you will need to apply:
- Production planning experience gained from an FMCG background.
- A graduate or of graduate calibre.
- Brilliant organisation skills and attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- An excellent communicator.
The ideal candidate:
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven.
- A proven track record for implementing and driving improvements.
- A knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
If you are on the lookout for the next step in your career, you meet the requirements and you have a solid Planning background from a Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment then I would like to hear from you!
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly