A niche producer/manufacturer within the Cambridgeshire region is recruiting for a Multi-skilled Engineering Supervisor for their production site.
The key to success within this role will be the ability to lead and manage a small team of engineers whilst also being able to remain very hands on at the site.
This is a multi-skilled position and the right candidate will have experience within a Mechanical / Electrical background with a 17th edition (or equivalent) qualification.
This role will report to the site overall Engineering Manager but will be responsible for:
* Respond quickly and efficiently to breakdowns
* Be active with continuous improvements to plant and equipment
* Ensure immediate reporting of any identified abuse / misuse which comes to light
* Identification of critical spares to minimise business interruption issues.
* Maintenance of the Alarm systems
* Be able to support plant operations management in the development
* Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste,
* Improve customer satisfaction, and increase OEE
* Ensure upkeep of production records where required
* Carry out planned maintenance duties as per the PPM
* Act as a key driver of change within the plant, supporting management
* Ensure good H&S Practice across the engineering team.
* Assist production with training on plant and equipment
* Ensure upkeep of engineering records and systems
If this is of interest please forward your CV in the first instance to be considered.
Apply for Engineering Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly