£22,000 - £25,000
I am currently recruiting for a QA to join an award winning food manufacturing company. My client supplies ambient products to major UK retailers and pride themselves on their quality and the variety of cuisines they produce.
Job Purpose / Description
As a QA you will be responsible for ensuring quality, safety and legality standards of products are maintained. You will also be carrying out internal audits alongside the rest of the quality team and assist the QA Shift Leader as necessary.
Your key duties included:
- To ensure the correct action takes place if Critical Control points are not achieved.
- Ensure QAS Checks are carried out as per schedule.
- Ensure library samples are collected and logged.
- Ensure that site fridge temperatures are correct.
- To ensure any product not conforming to the correct quality is segregated accordingly.
- To ensure samples are sent to the lab for correct testing as per customer standard and QA schedules are kept up to date.
- Under guidance from the QA Shift Leader contribute to the collection of finished products, swabs and raw materials to be sent for microbiological analysis.
- Monitor testing results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to be flexible regarding work duties and working time.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to react to a fast paced environment.
- Be able to quality / standards with a keen eye for detail.
To express interest in this opportunity or if you would like to know more then please call Joe at The Sterling Choice on 01733391515. Alternatively you can email me: