Established in 1857 generation family owned and managed award winning Bakery and Butchery business based in Fife, nestled between Edinburgh and Dundee, with an unrivalled reputation for quality fresh food products and famed for our Scotch Pies and Morning Rolls.
Having gone through major business expansion over the last 4 years we now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious forward thinking person to join us as we expand our management team and assist the company in achieving and managing continued growth.
The candidate will preferably have experience in running a food manufacturing production facility who can demonstrate effective leadership, technical, project management, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to self-motivate and to motivate other team members in a constantly growing and evolving working environment.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Overseeing and monitoring production processes.
- Managing and organising supervisors and production staff.
- Determining and implementing quality control standards.
- Working to and improving on financial targets on labour, materials and waste.
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards and liaison with regulatory bodies.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Development of new products and implementation of new production techniques.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly