c£30k + benefits
• Take care of maintaining laboratory consumables.
• Write & Perform standard operating procedures and suggest adjustment of standardized methods for particular products and/or problem definitions.
• Take care of administration and archiving results, calibration data etc.
• Planning of task related work based on definition of the problem and guidelines, responsible for own weekly planning
• Carrying out a mix of standard assignments including complex analyses (e.g. chromatography).
• Determination of analytical method including assurance of accuracy and adjusting where necessary.
For more information please contact Laura on 0208 263 2335 or email@example.com
Apply for R&D Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly