Salary: TBC + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Must be available to work 5 out of 7 days in line with business hours. Early mornings required
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
- A passion for food and all things food related
- A positive attitude and love for people
- A willingness to roll up sleeves and get involved
- A creative flare and a good eye for food presentation and mouth-watering counter displays
- An ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- An ability to work to established systems and processes.
- An ability to handle fast growth
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in food related discipline or extensive experience working with food.
- Knowledge of effective food safety practices & procedures
- Basic hygiene certificates
- Daily food preparation of sensational sandwiches, super salads and brilliant bakery.
- Responsible for maintaining mouth-watering food counter displays
- Ability to work to proven recipes
- Preparation of outside catering
- Working front of house
- Maintaining cleanliness & hygiene in the kitchen
- Deliver high standards of H&S and Food Safety at all times and in line with regulations
- Management of production according to forecasts
- Inventories and ordering of supplies
- Ambassador of quality for the product, presentation and service provided.
- Training, developing and managing all aspects of staff development within the kitchen.
- Knowledge of gross profit margins and food costing advantageous but not essentials.
- You will be responsible to our store manager.
This position is in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Please email your CV to Gemma Cleland to apply.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER