Senior Baker, Food Manufacturing, London
Looking for a Paul Hollywood skill set with Manufacturing Management experience - could that be you?
- If we cut you in half would it have "Baker" written all the way to your centre?
- Do you have all the bakery qualifications that you can possibly get?
- Does it have to be a career in the bakery industry - no other food area will do?
- Are you an experienced manager? Able to influence and inspire your workforce while running an efficient unit?
- Do you know what the term "Lean Manufacturing" means?
If you have answered "yes" to all or some of the above, then we would be very interested to talk to you!
Our client runs a successful bakery, highly regarded amongst its competitors and it is looking to bring an experienced Senior Baker in to its business.
The Senior Baker will already have experience of managing a large team of Bakers over a 24 hour operation. This role will essentially be day based, however regular presence for part of the other shifts will be a requirement. After all, how can you generate loyalty and motivation without your presence being felt?
Working for a highly regarded business such as our client's, will expose the Senior Baker to a variety of skill sets and customer requirements. Not only will the challenges be stimulating, the variety of product is second to none. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Manager with a real passion for all things Bakery.
If this sounds like the sort of challenge that you would like to take on for your next career adventure then send in your cv today!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. LMW13643 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778