Senior Technologist (Bakery), Food Manufacturing, Lancs
My client is looking for an experienced NPD / Food Technologist to join their Development team based in Lancashire.
My client is one of the top four players in the cake and desserts industry. They supply a number of the major retailers with products including Victoria Sandwich, Coffee cake, Walnut cake, Tray bake, and Cut and Slab. Sales have increased significantly for the business in recent years through winning a major contract. They has exciting plans for future growth.
Your role will involve developing and re-developing a range of product whilst building strong External and Internal business relationships. Working from initial concept/specification to client delivery including bench/pilot trials, raw material sourcing, sensory reviews. You will present new products and process facts and ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to customers internally and externally and cross functionally.
To apply you must have the following;
- Food Science or Food Technology degree
- 2-3 yrs FMCG product development experience (bakery experience desirable).
- Experience of managing and delivering on projects from concept to launch and working directly with customers.
- Good influencing skills liaison with production/planning and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confidence with IT and fully literate with PC's
- Strong knowledge of food trends/culinary skills and be used to dealing directly with retail customers
Please apply now to be considered for this great opportunity.
REF. NCM13499 By Nicole Moloney
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Senior Technologist (Bakery), Food Manufacturing, Lancs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly