SpecificationTechnologist (Raw Materials), Food Manufacturing
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Raw Materials Technologist from the food manufacturing industry. Large progressive business in Nottingham.
There is an opportunity to take the lead for raw materials of a large, leading chilled food factory making tasty and creative products everyday. This role will focus upon the raw materials specifications, supplier management and compliance.
If you are a pro-active, energetic and career driven individual this is a great business to be a part of, with lots of new business, a huge amount of product development every year and it striving to be market leaders in everything it does there is never a dull moment!
As a Senior Raw Materials Technologist for Specifications you will specialise in the management of all raw materials specifications for a large manufacturing site. This role will see you working closely with the technical site team and suppliers.
Your role will include:
- Assess raw materials specifications and risk assessments
- Supplier approval questionnairres for compliance
- Review raw material compliance and ensure approval status is maintained
- Develop and maintain ingredient databases and trackers
- Respond to food safety alerts
- Review and complete finished product artwork and specification checks
- Assist the Quality Systems Technologist with with trending customer complaints
- KPI reports
- Conduct audits
If you have experience of working with raw materials specifications, and preferably also finished product specifications coupled with good interpersonal skills, IT skills and problem-solving we would love to hear from you.
This role is immediately available - apply today!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13509a By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778