Greencore's Food to Go business in the UK is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pre-packed sandwiches, producing in excess of 500m food to go products each year.
We produce all types of sandwiches, wraps, rolls, sub-rolls, flatbreads, baguettes, bagels, prepared salads and sushi for major supermarket and high street chains, petrol forecourts and convenience stores. These are predominantly sold under our customers' brands.
We have six Food to Go facilities in the UK with a direct to store distribution network, operating out of 16 depots, covering the length and breadth of Britain.
- Operates Route Planning & Optimisation System.
- Supports depots with amendments to routes.
- Supports Business with DPS output for strategic projects.
- Maintaining modelling software ensuring accuracy of inputs and outputs
- Work with Depot Managers and Transport Managers to assess current routes
- Maintain routes, add new stores, remove closed
- Assist on solutions for new business wins and review effect on current business
- Work with Depot and Operational Teams to resolve problems and or support implementations
- Develop suitable reports
- Supply information for strategic analysis
Skills & Experience
- High degree of PC literacy, Excel, Databases
- High degree of numeracy
- Experience of the Logistics/Supply Chain function in a fast moving environment would be desirable
- Experience of route optimisation or planning software ideally DPS