Food Safety Consultant / H&S Auditor
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Food Safety Consultant / H&S Auditor
Location: Home based covering the Midlands (place in Birmingham)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience (30-35k + Benefits)
STS Ltd is a leading business compliance group that provide services to businesses including high profile prestigious clients across the UK.
The purpose of this role of Consultant/Trainer is to provide a professional service to the company’s clients primarily food safety audits with some H&S audits, documentation, training and consultancy support.
- To undertake food safety/health & safety audits
- To submit audit reports electronically to the administrative team promptly and accurately
- To tailor food safety management systems to clients operations
- To respond to enquiries from clients as required including allegations of food poisoning, food complaints, etc.
- To develop skills so as to provide tutoring for example from Level 2 to Level 4 on food safety, allergens, health & safety.
- To undertake such other duties such as project work as allocated by the Directors.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential
- To have some experience in undertaking food safety audits or inspections is essential
- To have some experience in undertaking training is preferable
- To have experience of the catering industry is essential either as an auditor, inspector or catering practitioner.
- To hold suitable food safety and health & safety qualifications (e.g. Environmental health degree, Higher Certificate in food premises inspection, minimum level 4 health & safety)
- A keen eye for details; accuracy is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to instructions and apply them
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with strong relationship building skills
- An energetic approach and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
- Audit feedback questionnaires/training evaluation forms
- Ability to follow process
- Delivery of activities on time
- Feedback from colleagues and customers
Apply for Food Safety Consultant / H&S Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly