6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£40,000 - £60,000 + Car + Fuel Card + Bonus + Contributory Pension + Benefits
Are you looking to join an exciting Technical team within a leading food retailer?
A Technical Manager vacancy has just arisen within a hugely successful and dynamic team. Not only is this an opportunity to step into a needed position but also to become a key part of the growth-plans moving forwards.
We are looking for someone with the confidence to raise the bar and build strong relationships between yourself and other teams. This is a great opportunity for you to continue your development with an experienced team around you, in an extremely varied environment with vast progression opportunities..
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on to check the credentials and apply!
- Plan and implement Quality Check programme
- Review customer complaint trends, social media posts and media reviews
- Ensure that there is a formally agreed product specification in place for own brand products to ensure they are safe, legal and fit for intended purpose
- Complete the technical selection process including risk assessment to authorise approval status to new suppliers
- Assess the supplier integrity programme for your product area
- Conduct timely investigation and instigating the product withdrawal and recall processes based on sound risk assessment for any incident affecting own brand products and support branded product incidents
- Food Degree
- Manufacturing Experience
- External Auditing Experience
- Interaction with a Retailer
- Ambient/Frozen/Beer/Wine/Spirits/Fresh Produce/Grocery Experience
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly