3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Heanor, Derbyshire
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to make things happen with agility and pace, the motivation to thrive on challenge - and the desire to lead the food industry.
Matthew Walker is based in Derbyshire and is the world’s oldest Christmas pudding maker, producing around 97% of the UK Christmas pudding market. The Derbyshire factory opened in 1899 and relocated to its present site in Heanor in 1967.
Matthew Walker produces over 100 different varieties of Christmas pudding and a variety of sponge puddings. The company supplies all major UK retailers and a number of food service customers.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the below and you will have the
recipe for success:
- You will execute and write Customer specifications to standard and on time
- Continually be improving Customer specifications
- Coordination of the artwork process, verifying and approving all artwork both Customer and internal teams
- Working towards the Technical/NPD critical path to deliver all team projects
- Liaising closely with customers and label suppliers on artwork and specifications and any other product information required to facilitate the provision of label generation
- Collation, monitoring and updating all food labelling detail such as nutritionals
- Take the lead with any Customer queries relating to specifications and update Customer database with specifications.
If you feel you have the right ingredients to be that recipe for success we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Specifications Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly