1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Are you an experience Technical Manager with a background in ambient food or drink?
- Does your experience include being in a customer facing role dealing with the major multiples?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client, based on the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire border. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be part of the Senior Management working in a role that prides itself in technical and scientific expertise in this fast paced industry, dealing with customers as well as suppliers whilst managing a small team.
The successful Technical Manager will have responsibilities that include:
- To deliver Quality Systems Management through the quality manual and policies, to ensure food safety standards, customer specification and service levels are met.
- To develop the technical function within the company operation.
- To develop current systems so that Technical and Quality Assurance Standards are in line with both legislation and business growth.
- Facilitate the delivery of the NPD & EPD stage and gate process from a technical perspective to allow delivery of sustainable NPD in line with business strategy and plans.
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager and Senior Management Team, implement a technical function strategy to meet the goals and objectives of the company strategy
- To motivate, train and develop the quality and technical team
- BSc Microbiology / Food Science / Food Technology or equivalent.
- HACCP Level 3.
- Food Safety certificate level 4.
- Experience of internal and external auditing.
- A proven track record of working in a Technical Management role.
Salary: up to £45,000 with benefits
Job Reference: JR11123
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly