Maintenance Engineer, Food Manufacturing, Worcestershire
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client manufacturers a range of tasty cookies for the large retailers and also clients including Pret and Starbucks. They employ around 50 people at Hartlebury they also have a large site in Fareham. Reporting into the Engineering Team Manager this role will involve working iwith with the Operations and Support teams to ensure that all engineering works are completed promptly, efficiently and to the standard required by the company, whilst ensuring all products comply with food safety, quality and legal requirements.
You will be accountable for undertaking PPM tasks, responding to breakdowns and formulating improved maintenance practices. Diagnosing and repairing equipment faults efficiently ensuring the smooth running of the Engineering Request System. You must apply continuous improvement and play an active role in daily shift meetings. Ensure daily paperwork is completed accurately, and proactively review equipment cost savings. Actively champion Health and Safety to ensure a safe working environment and adhere to the Engineering Charter regulations.
Hours of work:
Weeks 1&2: Monday - Friday (6am - 2pm)
Weeks 3&4: Monday - Friday (2pm - 10pm)
Weeks 5&6: Sunday - Thursday (10pm - 6am)
(37.5 hours per week exclusive of a 30 minute paid break each day)
To apply you must have the following:
* Electrical Biased HNC / HND qualifications or equivalent
* 16th edition qualification as a minimum
* Undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components and installations.
* Installation of new electrical components and fittings.
* Knowledge of motors, gearboxes, inverter drives and servo DC drives
* Worked with 415vac power to 24vdc control circuits
* Basic PLC fault finding principles
* Worked with conveyors and chain, sprocket and belt driven machinery
* Able to diagnose and repair equipment faults efficiently ensuring the smooth running of production and engineering requests.
* Proactive and ability to use own initiative.
* Flexibility (will be required to cover longer shifts for holiday cover)
* Actively champion H & S to ensure a safe working environment
* Food industry background
* Knowledge of HACCP
* Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
* A right first time attitude
Apply today for further information.
REF. NCM13563 By Nicole Moloney
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Maintenance Engineer, Food Manufacturing, Worcestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly