Quality Systems Manager, Food Manufacturing
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We have just been briefed with a newly created Quality Systems Manager role with a large-scale food manufacturing business in the South Lincolnshire area.
This business is part of a multi-sited, multi-product food giant with sites all across the UK. They are innovation led and quality driven and are seen as market leaders in a number of areas. This specific site has an enviable position in the marketplace and after my site visit and factory tour, I can thoroughly recommend this as a positive working environment. It has a well-regarded product offering and an excellent working relationship with its customers.
This role shall lead and direct the development and implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) that meets both the customers and the sites needs.
You shall champion an effective HACCP System, ensuring validated and audited HACCP assures safe food at all times. Other responsibilities include:
* Critically challenge the QMS by way of auditing and management review in order to operate as an efficient, responsive and proactive Technical Department
* Manage the taste panel team and process to ensure that quality standards are monitored and effective corrective actions established
* Working within a small team the job holder would be expected to work closely with all members of the Technical Team, covering for the Technical Administrator and supporting the QA Team as necessary
* Play an integral role in the business preparation for audits
* Crisis management and product recall / withdrawal
We are looking for candidates who have a strong Technical and Quality understanding of food safety and hygiene. You should have knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS) i.e. ISO 9000 or BRC as well as experience of working with and supplying the UK's major retailers. You should be accurate and have an excellent attention to detail. Therefore you may currently be working in a similar role or in a QA Supervisor/Technologist position.
We are looking to arrange interviews now so please apply to this Hygiene Manager vacancy straight away.
REF. DAC13513 By Dominic Cooke
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Quality Systems Manager, Food Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly