5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
****AMAZING OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!***
We are currently working on behalf of one of the most reputable fresh produce businesses in the UK. They are growers of the finest quality salad and vegetable products as well as having a state of the art Added Value business providing, chilled and processed produce to the UK supermarkets and foodservice chain. From onions to celery, radish to mushrooms, beetroot and a vast array of other crops and boasting a wide portfolio of customers this is a company you want to pave your career with.
Due to the business expanding they have a number of opportunities throughout the business for Account Support staff. This is a fantastic entry level position into the commercial arena that will allow you the stepping stones for the succession of your future career.
In this role you will work closely with the Account Execs and Account/Commercial Managers
The key responsibilities include:
• Processing of sales orders ensuring accuracy
• Supporting the business development of the sales team
• Daily/weekly price checking
• Management reports for forecasting
• Booking distribution services to fulfil customer orders
• Investigation of discrepancies
• Co-ordination of samples and couriers
• Weekly benchmarking
• Maintain KPIs and scorecards
• Monitor sales values
• Co-ordination of sales visits
• Progress projects with internal stakeholders
• Attend internal meetings to represent account
This role would suit a graduate or Intern or perhaps someone with experience of sales order processing and data analysis. You will need superb interpersonal skills as well as being highly numerate. Above all this business are looking for motivated and ambitious people who feel they could be the leaders of the future.
Apply for Account Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly