Technical Process & Systems Manager
This is a unique opportunity for an up and coming Technical/Quality Manager really looking to make their mark on an ambitious forward thinking business.
Manufacturing some of the countries best loved products this role will be vital to continuing growth of this business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate aspects of Technical and Quality Assurance activity.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design and develop processes.
- From a technical perspective these include:
- Recipe control and management
- Transition of NPD and ERP process to live factory systems
- In process ingredient and recipe transfer
- Customer complaints
- Supplier approval process
- Ingredient approval proicess
- QA processes – technical and operational
- Report creation and generation
- Help project team in determining the appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Assist with data conversion.
- Design and develop reports used by technical teams.
- Create documentation, procedures guidelines for end users and deliver training.
- Support the wider project team as and when required
- Any other ad hoc duties required by the business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate aspects of Technical and Quality Assurance activity are correctly translated and validated as part of the ERP project. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing Technical team and to be pivotal in determining the structure of much of the electronic business interface and reporting for the Technical team going forward.
- Need to meet our cultural aspirations
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be a great communicator at all levels
- Be great at organising and ensuring priorities are recognised and met
- Have the ability to form strong proactive working relationships across your contact group
- Be able to influence without full authority
For a confidential chat about this role please call Tom - 07951 488 912 or email your CV to email@example.com