£24,000 - £26,000
I am currently recruiting for a QA Supervisor to join a growing food manufacturer based in London. Their mission is to be the best in all that they do, ensuring the best products and services to customers, building relationships of trust with suppliers and growing a better future for all of their team members. So, if you share these values, look no further!
Job Purpose / Description
As QA Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the current QA team, showing management skills and completing and documenting audits on production processes.
Your key duties will include:
- Driving Health and Safety in your area of responsibility.
- Ensuring Quality, Hygiene and Productivity standards are maintained.
- First hand auditing of factory cleaning and housekeeping and developing strategies to overcome any repeated non-conformances.
- Working alongside the Technical team to implement, maintain and continuously improve the HACCP based Quality Management System.
- Managing the line Technical Staff which will include selection, training, performance monitoring and disciplining.
- Making product, process and environmental improvements to progress against internal KPIs
- Participating in internal auditing processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good level of education.
- Experience in a similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organized and assertive.
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Report writing and procedural writing skills.
To express interest in this opportunity or if you would like to know more then please call Joe at The Sterling Choice on 01733391515. Alternatively you can email me: