5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit
2&3’s Continental 12 hour (Days or Nights Shifts)
The role involves working as part of a team processing and packing Fresh Produce directly for the UK supermarket trade. The post-holder has responsibility for the efficient operation of production within their area, including implementation of production quality standards with food safety, product appearance, production efficiency and employee safety.
- Responsible for achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the Shift Manager (output, quality, waste, safety and overtime costs) to ensure the effective performance of the production team.
- Work with the team to ensure production targets are met.
- Ensure efficient use of all resources.
- Reallocate tasks or reschedule production, where necessary.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure products conform to customer specification and are QC passed for use.
- Ensure all employees are properly inducted and trained for the task they are asked to do.
The ideal candidate will
- Possess a ‘Can-do attitude’, and be able to work to high standards
- Have hardworking mentality with ability to learn fast and be adaptable
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Work well as part of a team, and are able to motivate their team
- Maintain quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping
- Ensure operational costs are kept within budget
- Help to ensure a safe working environment
If you believe you have the skills and are interested, send your CV
“Driven by the People who eat our products”
Apply for Team Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly