1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit a
2&3’s Continental 12 hour Shifts
The role involves making sure the machine are maintained to the highest standards and operated to produce the highest possible yields at the most cost effective rate. This will involve ensuring the correct machine settings to fully utilise raw material packing speeds.
- Gain full understanding of all machinery within Emmett UK.
- Train all future machine operators.
- Ensure product conformity to specification.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Maximise speed at all times without impacting on the quality of the finished product.
The ideal candidate will
- Help to ensure a safe working environment.
- Possess a ‘Can-do attitude’, and be able to work to high standards.
- Have a hardworking mentality with the ability to learn fast and be adaptable.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Maintain quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping standards.
If you believe you have the skills and are interested in joining us, send your CV
“Driven by the People who eat our products”
Apply for Machine Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly