We are looking to recruit a
2&3’s Continental 12 hour Shifts
The role involves working as part of a team processing and packing Fresh Produce directly for the UK supermarket trade. The post-holder works effectively and efficiently, and in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Guidelines, in order to meet production schedules.
- To contribute to high standards of work and maintenance of the Production Lines.
- Contributing to ensuring production targets are met.
- To ensure product conformity to specification.
- To ensure correct machine settings to fully utilise raw material packing speeds.
- To ensure the highest standards of quality are met at all times.
- To contribute to ensuring the highest possible yields at the most cost effective rate.
The ideal candidate will
- Help to ensure a safe working environment
- Possess a ‘Can-do attitude’, and be able to work to high standards.
- Have a hardworking mentality with the ability to learn fast and be adaptable.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Work well as part of a team.
- Maintain quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping standards.
If you believe you have the skills and are interested in joining us, send your CV
“Driven by the People who eat our products”