SUPPLY MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Supply Manager – Food Manufacturing
As one of the most progressive businesses in their field, this medium sized manufacturer of chilled foods supply to a number of food service and retail customers across the UK. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Manager to join their team. The main purposes of this role is to lead, direct, motivated and coordinate the operational planning, stores and despatch teams to deliver the Operations Plan. To control and continuously improve and optimise productivity, GMP, Health & Safety and departmental KPI’s.
You will be expected to fully utilise designated systems and processes within the planning department, to ensure effective and efficient site planning and suitable replenishment of materials and packaging for our full range of products.
- Ordering materials with suppliers.
- Signing off GRN to PO.
- Line scheduling production.
- Site query handling.
- Supplier chasing.
- Purchasing budgets.
- Performance reporting.
- Ad Hoc reporting.
- Team management and leadership.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of working in food manufacturing
- Strong understanding of ERP systems
- Proven success in a management role
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Understanding of warehouse processes
- Material ordering experience