Technical Assistant required for a Food Processing company based near Farnborough. Reporting into the Quality Manager, you will assist with the completion of day to day or any extra task assigned.
The company are going through a significant period of growth and this is a new position to support that transition.
- To effectively monitor incoming raw material and to monitor environmental factors that may affect product quality
- Hygiene validation and scales Verification
- Check accuracy of complete templates at the end of shift
- Complete product/environmental Temp check
- Batch control
- Check accuracy of complete Metal detection sheets documents at the end of shift
- Filing QMS (BRC) paper work and archiving of documents
- Management of non-conforming and on-hold product
The successful applicant will be accountable for using a variety of methods to determine whether raw material or environmental factors conform to specified standards. You will have authority to place non-conforming product 'on-hold' and to release 'on-hold' product. Furthermore, you will have the authority to place 'at-risk' product on hold, in circumstances where there are environmental non-conformances.
The business is looking for someone with strong communication skills who is comfortable liaising with colleagues at all levels. You will have proven experience of managing others and a high level degree of attention to detail.
Salary - £22 000 - £27 000 + Benefits
The client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so if interested, please send your CV to the manufacturing team using the link below or call Adam at Parker White for more information about any further roles we are recruiting for.
Parker White Office: 01172 399300
Key Words: HACCP, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing, Food, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance, Quality Technician, Quality, BRC, Food, QA Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Admin, Technical Officer
Parker White Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and as an Employment Business (contract).