PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Production Shift Manager
A dynamic and highly reputable company are seeking to recruit a new Production Shift Manager to join their friendly and growing team.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing a production team and ensuring the production plans are met alongside meeting targets such as Health and Safety, Costs, Quality and Productivity. This role is an evening position, starting work at 4.30pm mon-fri giving extra responsibility and professional development opportunities.
To be successful in the role, strong leadership and management skills are required, you will be responsible for team development and continually motivate and encourage your team to perform to the highest standard possible.
- Working with internal departments to ensure products are produced and despatched in line with production plans
- Managing and developing a team
- Ensuring targets are highlighted and achieved
- Develop good working practices, SOP’s and SWP’s in accordance with company policies
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensuring staff levels within your team are in accordance to budget and efficiently utilised
- Proven experience of leading a team of colleagues.
- Excellent time keeping skills, ensuring productive efficiency is a priority.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in the FMCG sector (ideally food).
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.