An excellent opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Multi skilled engineer, the ideal candidate will be HNC/HND qualified in their discipline, ideally with an FMCG background.
Must have and be able to demonstrate extensive experience supervising / autonomy of strong engineering team, ideally in a unionised environment (Leicester only). Particular emphasis on performance management and people development techniques.
Knowledge of packing and process machinery.
Full awareness & working understanding of H&S legislation relating to engineering services, plant and equipment.
Must have worked to customer audit standards of major retailers.
Ability to work under pressure of conflicting objectives and tight deadlines.
Terms on offer:
- Salary: up to £50k dependant on experience.
- Sick Pay: 1 month
- Pension Contribution Matched 3%: after 3 months
- Holiday (excluding bank holidays): 25 days pro rata
- Notice period: 1 week during probationary period and 3 months after successful completion of probationary period.
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week (Days based) with flexibility to working hours to meet business needs.
- Company Mobile phone
Interested? Apply now!