Process Operative – (Drinks )- Aston - £20,333inc. shift premium
My Client, a well-known drinks manufacturer based in Aston Birmingham, is looking to recruit a full time process operative. The successful process operative MUST have previously worked in a food, drink, and / or pharmaceutical environment and have excellent attention to detail. The role will initially start on days however you will be working a three shift 6-2,2-10, 10-6 (Night) pattern.
The successful Process Operator will be required to work in all areas of the processing department, under the supervision and instructions of the shift Manager. You will be expected to complete all tasks he assigns, which will include Fermentation Preparation, Product Filtration, Final Product Syrup Makeup, Bright Tank Makeup, Pasteuriser operation, loading and unloading tanker, cleaning duties that are required and imputing data onto SAP. Training for the role will take approximately 3-4 months and once passed will lead to a salary increase. The successful candidate must be looking for a ‘career’ role rather than a stop gap.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment such as forklift (licence not necessary as training will be given)
- Ability and willingness to comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible and capable of learning several different jobs in the department. (Will be expected to perform any number of assignments involving a variety of equipment in the course of a day.)
- Employees may be required to work in environments that may include summer and winter temperatures, humidity, dust & noise.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, twist and turn, and spend most of the day standing on your feet.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, sit, and demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on uneven work surfaces and work on elevated platforms. Spends the greatest portion of the day on your feet.
- Ability to lift up to 25KG
The successful Process Operative will receive a good starting salary which will increase after training. 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Pension, Possible Christmas bonus, Cycle to work scheme, Perks scheme. Discounted product allowance. Once trained Overtime will be available.