Warehouse Team Leader
Our client is a Market Leading Food Manufacturer, with an exceptional reputation for quality and company culture. They are seeking a Warehouse Team Leader to join their team in this fast paced and stimulating environment.
What you will need to be considered:
- Warehouse experience, preferably from a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Fork Lift licence, with experience and training using Reach & Counterbalance.
- Experience in leading a small team.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Driven and ambitions.
- Highly Organised.
- Considerable experience across Ambient and Cold Stores.
- Lean Manufacturing Experience.
You will be expected to lead a small team, following an agreed plan and achieving set targets whilst adhering to Health & Safety regulations.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience