Global Food Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary- Up to £45,000 plus package
Are you a food safety professional with an auditing background looking to progress your career as part of a global team? This Global Food Consultant role is an opportunity for a food safety professional, like yourself, to be the Technical point of contact for a multitude of businesses to support, develop and optimise 2nd party and customised food solutions in line with budget, approved operational and strategic objectives.
We are looking to for someone with strong knowledge of manufacturing, HACCP and GMP with an excellent understanding of food safety and quality systems in a certification and auditing context. This is a great opportunity for you to continue your development with an experienced team around you, whilst also have a clear rout for career progression.
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on to check the credentials and apply!
- Lead the technical development and review of new and existing 2nd party and customised projects
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to identify new opportunities for 2nd party solutions
- Drive consistency and improvement of food-related standard operating procedures, processes, practices and the improvement of staff competence at a global level
- Educated to degree level with considerable experience in the food industry
- Held a technical/ technical management role
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing, HACCP and GMP
- Excellent understanding of food safety and quality systems
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Effective communicator and strong influencer
- Extensive experience of auditing in one of the food safety certification schemes (BRC, IFS, FSSC, SQF)
- Experience in working with certification scheme owners
- GFSI recognised scheme or ISO9001 Lead Auditor qualification/ registration
Candidates must be flexible to travel up to 20% of the time
Apply for Global Food Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly