Vendor Assurance Technologist- London
Salary- £24,000- 28,000
Are you looking to join an exciting food service team as you embark on your food safety career? This Vendor Assurance Technologist role is a great opportunity if you have at least two years food industry experience within a technical, quality or audit function. Not only is this an opportunity to step into a needed position but also become a key part of the growth plans moving forward.
We are looking for someone with a strong personality and excellent communication skills to set up, manage, analyse and report on system information to ensure that supply chain integrity standards are met. This is a great opportunity to continue your development and progress.
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on to check the credentials and apply!
- Manage the supplier visibility programme for product and ethical assurance
- Work with suppliers and external auditing bodies to ensure that correct information is loaded into the database
- Assess information provided by suppliers identifying and advising on corrective actions
- Identify Safety, ethical and corporate responsibility risks within the supply chains and work with suppliers and Foodbuy teams to reduce risks
- Degree in food science, food technology or related subject
- 2 years food industry experience within technical, quality or audit functions