3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Production Supervisor 12-18 months maternity cover (Days) Totness £18-20k plus excellent benefits
My Client is an Artisan food production company that makes homemade traditional products including Soups, Pastries and Preserves. They are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for their site in Devon.
The successful Production supervisor will be working Monday to Friday 6am-3pm approx. and managing 12-15 staff. You will report into the Production manager and be responsible for ensuring production plans are met. This role is a 12 – 18 month maternity cover role and will suit a person that has been a Team Leader / Production Supervisor/ Line Leader in a food / drink environment.
Role - The Production Supervisor will be required to:
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that the operation meets the standards set out in the Group Health & Safety policy.
- Maintain standards of quality and housekeeping within your area ensuring that both business and customer standards are kept and audit requirements are fully met.
- Manage performances and develop your team by actively coaching and training team members.
- Ensure the daily production plans are met.
Key Skills - The successful Production supervisor MUST:
- Have excellent People management skills
- Have working in a food/drink production environment
- Must be an experienced Production supervisor / Team leader
Benefits include good salary, pension, 31 days holiday and 20% staff shop discount
If this sounds like the role for you, and you have a proven track record of managing staff and creating a positive working environment - do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity..
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly