Senior NPD Chef
Talented Senior Development Chef wanted
Strong main retailer experience - chilled high care food environment
Fantastic, innovative and creative team - you will be in great company!
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated individual to join my client's NPD team as a Senior Development Chef. Reporting to the Head of NPD the successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative new products whilst also overseeing the manufacture of product from kitchen through to launch.
The Key Accountabilities are:
- Innovate new products and processes to maintain and grow a creative catalogue of products for the retailers.
- Present new ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to achieve business gains.
- Work effectively with the Process Development, operations & Technical Teams to deliver successful launched products.
- Preparation and presentation of internal and external customer taste panels.
- Effective management of recipes and paperwork including product costings, customer submission forms and presentations.
- Attend and present at customer presentations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience of working as a Chef within the food industry.
- Knowledge of ingredients and products, proteins, fresh produce and bakery all helpful
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- The ability to communicate within a structured team.
- Have the ability to follow instruction and work using own initiative.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving licence.
- A thorough and methodical approach to tasks with excellent organisational skills.
Interested? Apply Now!