A Food Producer is currently looking to recruit a Stock Planner for its busy site in Cambridgeshire.
You will already have experience within a Planning function and will have been accountable for raw materials and stock holding levels within your current position.
This role will be responsible for:
* Coordinating stock availability
* Reviewing daily/weekly forecasts, planning for peaks and range changes.
* Ensuring raw materials are available for production schedules
* Updating the MRP and ERP systems with forecasts and monitoring the sales against these figures.
* Communicating effectively with the departments on a daily basis.
* Publishing of work schedules
You will have excellent IT skills and numeracy skills, and will ideally have experience with Rubicon.
To apply please forward your CV to be considered for this position