Quality Assurance Technician
Manchester | Perm | £18k
- Complete quality checks on incoming goods and report any non-conformances to prevent / minimise production issues and downtime.
- Sample all raw materials as per sampling plan.
- To maintain and file all relevant documentation relating to QA intake to ensure easy retrieval in the event of a traceability exercise.
- GMP Audit of Goods In areas to challenge standards (including adherence to allergen procedures etc.)
- Ensure materials are correctly labelled (positive release system, traceability, etc.)
- Collection of raw material reference samples and maintain manual/electronic sample log.
- Follow procedure for control of non – conforming materials.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding non-conformance reports with suppliers and ensure feedback is relevant to non-conformance raised and that supplier has taken all possible courses of action to prevent a recurrence. Complete and update non-conformance database for the appropriate month to enable a monthly review.
- Complete assigned parts of site’s monthly quality and food safety metrics.
- Prepare and circulate line visuals for pre pro product launches
- Food safety NVQ or equivalent
- Internal audit qualification is desirable
- Familiar with HACCP and allergen control
- Two years’ previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org