Multi-skilled Engineer, Food Manufacturing, Nottinghamshire
Interim Multi-skilled Engineer required - leading chilled food manufacturing business
This client has an excellent reputation in the market for manufacturing high quality innovative food products supplied to the major retailers. It currently requires an Interim Multi-skilled Engineer to support its engineering site in Nottinghamshire.
Utilising your mechanical and electrical engineering skills you will enhance and maintain plant and equipment performance. Building relationships with production you will provide flexible, first class support at all times and support the teams to achieve objectives.
Responsibilities as an Interim Multi-skilled Engineer will include:
- Attention to detail is key to log downtime and repairs accurately
- Provide other teams such as Production with Engineering support
- Ensuring that all best practices and procedures are adhered to
- Record root causes of failures and of spares / consumables used
- Manage contractors and audit their work when required
- Train, develop and sign off nominated production staff to allow first line maintenance
To be considered for this role you will have a proven track record of working in a food manufacturing environment with experience of both maintenance and PLC operated systems. You will be multi-skilled and able to hit the ground running.
If you're an experienced Interim or Contractor looking for your next role or immediately available with the experience required then please apply now!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. RAE13668 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778