My client has an international presence, they work closely with most major retailers and food service customers. Due to internal movements they are looking for an ambitious and people focused Hygiene Manager to help drive the site forward.
- Ensure that all aspects of technical requirements, including compliance documentation, environmental swabs, standard operating procedures and contaminant finds, are carried out without exception to the highest standards and exceed target levels
- Manages hygiene walk away standards proactively to exceed target levels
- Actively promotes technical standards to team to ensure they understand the impact of non compliance to food safety
- Organise and manage labour, utensils, chemicals and waste within the shift to exceed agreed targets
- Ensure that improved process performance is sustainable through well documented procedures, trained staff and systematic controls
- Always ensure that the Hygiene and Materials Manager, is made fully aware of any issues which will significantly impact on shift performance
For this role my client is looking for an outgoing individual with a minimum of 2 years operating at Hygiene Manager level within a Food Manufacturing environment, preferably Chilled or Frozen.
In return you will be offered a competitive package as well as genuine opportunities to develop your career with a truly exciting business.
If you are interested in finding out more then simply click apply.