A Shift Manager is required by a market leading food manufacturing organisation during an exciting time of change and development. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a difference within a growing environment.
As Shift Manager you will be responsible for inspiring others, whilst implementing continuous improvement to make significant changes throughout the operation and with the employees.
You will be:
- A strong communicator with effective leadership skills
- An individual who embraces lean techniques and is able to transfer them to grass roots level
- Someone with the ability to demonstrate efficiencies and improvements through the development of people
- Confident and comfortable with self-ability
- An individual not afraid of challenging ‘the norm’
- Experience previously as a Production or Shift Manager within a food manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of managing and motivating a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate a track record of successful team management
- An experienced CI practitioner
- Able to thrive in a demanding environment
- Proven experience of change management
- Understanding of Health and Safety
Shifts will be between the hours of 6.00am and midnight, Monday-Friday (subject to change, dependent on business requirements)