Panama Blue and Panama Red; 06.00 – 18.15
Salary: £8.17 Per Hour plus Benefits
The Produce World Group is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader you will maintain systems and procedures critical to product Legality, Quality and Safety to ensure they are in place and adhered to. You will be responsible for ensuring that the line runs with an emphasis on safety, quality, cost and delivery. You will be responsible for your safety, and the safety of others (1974 Health and Safety at Work Act).
- To be responsible for personal Health and Safety and the Health and Safety of other workers.
- Ensure that you monitor the upkeep of the machinery and ensure that it operates to its fullest potential
- To ensure that quality standards within the factory are maintained.
- Minimise downtime on the line, ensuring all machines are running at the correct speeds as defined by machine speed criteria and set targets.
- To ensure that hygiene standards within the factory and machinery are maintained
- Instil Quality Consciousness in the team by educating all staff about acceptable standards.
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to work with your Team Leader, Quality Auditor and Shift leader to meet strict quality standards
- The skills to manage the line on a day to day basis and achieve daily performance measures such as OEE and Labour Productivity
- The ability to drive machine efficiencies and ensure all performance measurement tools and processes are utilised fully
- The drive to instil quality consciousness into the team by educating staff about acceptable standards
- A dedicated focus on following all Health and Safety requirements within the area for yourself and your colleagues
Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview will be contacted.