Panama Blue and Panama Red; 06.00 – 18.15
Salary: £7.20 Per Hour plus benefits
The Produce World Group is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
Reporting directly to the Shift Co-Ordinator you will aid the smooth and efficient running of the area where you work, positively working to achieve the production plan within the quality parameters. You will monitor the quality of the raw material and finished product ensuring that you operate in a hygienic manor, maintaining high standards of working and personal hygiene.
- To undertake duties as required such as grading, trimming, packing, stacking.
- To monitor the quality of the raw material and finished product.
- Ensure that you always adhere to company policy and guidelines.
- Ensure that Company Personal Hygiene Standards are maintained.
- To promote the Health & Safety at work of yourself and your colleagues, communicating all risks to your Line Manager.
- To undertake any other duties requested by your Line Manager.
- Flexibility and be able to work as a part of a team
- Experience on a high speed packing line in a time pressured environment
- Experience in carrying out grading and packing tasks in line with operational requirements
- Understanding of how to grade and pack basic raw material and assess quality in line with customer specifications
- Experience of packing and stacking at the end of the line in preparation for FLT drivers to collect products
Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview will be contacted.