FOODSERVICE NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Foodservice National Account Manager
Competitive Salary and Package including car/allowance
An exciting opportunity for a foodservice National Account Manager has developed within a global FMCG food business. With a turnover in excess of £21 million they supply to customers in the UK and EU. Due to an impressive growth rate our client is looking to expand their current markets further, and as a result they require someone to build upon their existing relationships with customers such Brake Brothers, 3663 and Compass. Exciting times lay ahead with this opportunity as the business continues to grow.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Your time will be spent building relationships with existing customers and finding new business within the Foodservice Sector.
- You will be presenting and selling their full portfolio of products to potential new customers at national head office level.
- Effectively interact across all other areas of the business.
- You will have full P&L responsibility of your accounts.
- Expanding Foodservice Customer base
- You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you are expected to be a pro-active and self - motivated individual. The company offers a friendly, family based culture, so a team oriented attitude is essential. They have a strong vision moving forward and offers employees a fun, fast moving and dynamic environment. Desirable skill sets include:
- Experience in the Foodservice channel and experience with head office buyers
- Food Manufacturing experience, preferably within bakery
- Can link cross functionally and work autonomously
- Creative think and able to identify new opportunities
- Hunger for success and the desire to progress your career
If you are an ambitious team player with the required skills and experience outlined above then please don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.