Café/Kitchen All Rounder
Salary: £5.30 - £7.20 p/h (age dependent) + holiday pay
Working hours: 25 - 30 per week, working 5 days out of 7 in line with business hours, including early mornings and evenings. Flexibility is required with regard to hours of work.
Job Type: Temporary - Permanent
- Previous kitchen experience is essential
- A passion for food and all things food related
- A positive attitude and love for people
- Fun and outgoing personality
- A willingness to roll up sleeves and get involved
- An ability to work unsupervised and under pressure in the kitchen
- Ability to work to proven recipes
- Ability to operate a grill
- An ability to work to established systems and processes
- Knowledge of effective food safety practices & procedures
- Availability to work Thursday - Sunday minimum
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen
- Prepare and cook breakfast from the grill
- Preparation of ingredients to be used in; Sandwiches, marinades, dressing and salads
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- Preparation of outside catering
- Report to kitchen and café manager
This position is in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Please email your CV to Gemma Cleland to apply.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER