Graduate Development Scheme
‘A unique training organisation, creating effective managers of the future’.*
*IIP Report July 2006
Accredited by Harper Adams University offering a Postgraduate Certificate in Food and Fresh Produce Management.
MDS bridges the gap between university and a successful career.
An accelerated two-year management training programme for graduates keen to succeed in a fast-moving career in the Fresh Food and Produce industry.
• Junior Management positions in up to four different companies, with some overseas opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive off the job training
• Coaching, mentoring and support
• Excellent career prospects -100% of MDS leavers move on to management positions, with over 90% staying within MDS member companies
• Open to graduates of all disciplines
MDS is a unique partnership of Member Companies, ranging from SMEs to major multiples who are growers, suppliers and retailers of vegetables, salads, fruit, flowers, plant and meat products.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT with a difference