Greencore Group plc is a leading convenience food business with an annual turnover in excess of £1.2 billion.
Operating 15 high-quality convenience food manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom and a further 7 in the United States, we employ more than 11,000 people providing a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods to major retail and food service customers in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Greencore Prepared Meals is a major manufacturer of chilled prepared meals, chilled pasta sauces and soups as well as meat spreads and a leading producer of quiche. It has five well-invested facilities in Kiveton, Warrington, Wisbech, Consett and Bristol. The Category consists of two discrete Business Units: Chilled Ready Meals and Soup / Sauce & Bakery.
Reporting to the Warehouse Section Leader, as a Despatch Operative you will be responsible for assembling the daily orders in line with customer requirements accurately and in a timely manner.
- Actively promote a safe working environment for all staff. Health & Safety is a key responsibility for all personnel on site.
- Ensure customer orders are accurately picked
- Use of scanning guns.
- Accurately book in FG stock to the warehouse system.
- Allocate stock to designated areas within the warehouse.
- Assist in daily stock counts of the warehouse to maintain stock integrity.
- Load outbound vehicles with minimum delay using mechanical handling equipment.
- Strict GMP adherence.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective Planning and Organising
2 days 06:00 - 18:00, 2 nights 18:00 - 06:00 (4 on 4 off)