Senior NPD Technologist
Our client leads the way in manufacturing for chilled foods across the UK and Europe and have a very exciting opportunity for a passionate and ambitious NPD Technologist with minimum 2 years experience to join their dynamic team in Manchester. With a turn over of £1.5billion R&D and Innovation is the catalyst for further growth and development and will continue to heavily invest to steer ahead of the competition.
• Working alongside Packaging Technologists to manage projects and support project teams.
• Lead projects and ensure a clear handover to the new product team.
• Communicating and manage progress with the cross functional team ensuring regular progress updates with the project.
• Liaising with the cross functional team to discuss and develop all new products, raw materials and new/modifications to processes.
• Interpreting briefs ensuring innovative, competent solutions are in line with the project and customer expectations.
• Continually develop and update product development and technological knowledge.
• Work closely with the Customer & Brand R&D Managers, Packaging Technologists and Chefs, Purchasing Team and Site Teams to support the brand and retailer agendas and deliver projects.
• Work closely with the Development Manager to drive a quality culture across sites.
• Build relationships with Marketing, Operations and Commercial and ensure customer care and adherence to the Kerry Vision and Values
To be successful as a Development Technologist you will possess a Degree in Food Science or related discipline. Have experience in R&D food or similar manufacturing industry. You will have been part of projects teams and have lead them to positive outcomes. You will be confident and an excellent communicator who is passionate about consumer products. If this sounds interesting to you we would love to hear from you!