Working with one of the fastest growing Food Brands in the UK the successful Process Technologist will be working for an employer who is building their brand. Based in the Midlands and reporting directly to the UK NPD Manager as a Process Technologist you will be responsible for the following:
Key Responsibilities of the Process Technologist:
- Carrying out full plant trials to the agreed procedures and responsible for planning and running all plant trials.
- Providing in-depth reports on the trials that accurately reflect the work carried out including all required measurements, comments and recommended actions and next steps detailing responsibility and agreed accountability.
- Ensuring all required internal documentation is completed and provided to specification team on time and to the highest standard
- Have a detailed practical knowledge of current factory processes and ensure specifications team aware and updated on any changes to site processes and procedures.
- Advise NPD Department throughout the project on timings of achievable completion dates.
- Ensure traceability of the Documentation throughout the Project, ensuring any changes to recipe or process are communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure communication with all relevant departments is well maintained at all times to provide a consistent service to all Customers.
What we are looking for from our Process Technologist:
The successful candidate will have a degree or equivalent in a related field plus relevant experience within the food industry. You will be a real foodie, passionate about process and have a proven track record with launching new products. You will have effective planning and organisational skills, be an effective communicator, able to confidently liaise with key people within our business, engage and influence others, be an experienced and resilient problem solver and be able to demonstrate strong IT skills.
To apply for the Process Technologist position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.