Interim Production Manager
Interim Production Manager:
- Deliver production operation in line with wider company strategic goals.
- Improving the production systems, processes and policies in support of the organisational mission, specifically, supporting enhanced management reporting, information flow, business process and organisational planning.
- Driving initiatives in the production team that contributes to long term operational excellence.
- Monitors production operations for efficiency and safety; ensures all applicable regulatory requirements are met and followed.
- Manages supervisory staff assigned to production department, production workers and safety coordinators.
- Oversees the activities, workflow and worker schedules, instructing supervisory staff as appropriate.
- Checks production schedule daily.
- Observes supervisor and employee performance to ensure good work habits and good safety habits are followed.
- Coaches supervisory staff and other persons as appropriate in case of unsafe/unacceptable practices.