Title: Senior Planner Location: South Wales
Type: Permanent Reference: 883132
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, expanding business.
To plan the business sales performance using the sales forecast and historical data in order to ensure customer orders are met and accuracy captured & maintained.
Continually review and analyse the production plan and highlight obstacles that that will impact supply and customer order fulfilment
Prepare KPI reports for senior management ie Sales vs forecast, ontime in full/service to customer, production plan Vs actual & deviation, raw material & packaging supply/service
Provide daily production schedules for the operations team highlighting capacity issues so that labour can be correctly planned.
Manage and control the frozen stocks ensuring 100% availability to customer and minimisation/eradication of finished product waste
Work with the supply chain manager and commercial (Sales) to forward plan seasonal activity and new products. Ensuring the planning, operations & production teams are fully briefed and capacity issues addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
Proactively work with the Supply Chain Manager to continually improve business performance, challenging the status quo and supporting other colleagues to achieve their objectives.
To ensure that food materials despatched are safe, legal and of the quality expected by the business and customer.
- Chilled Food experience: to include Short shelf life products
- Strong planning and organising ability (of own workload and that of others)
- Experience of budgetary control and information systems associated with manufacturing.
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal, written, listening, influencing, report writing).
- Experience and proven ability in managing people and tasks, coaching and development training.
- Strong leadership ability with a track record of innovation, performance enhancement, and change management experience. Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website