Hygiene Team Leader
Joining this progressive and well regarded food manufacturer, you will be leading a strong team of hygiene operatives, ensuring that you lean manage the cleaning standards on site.
- Leading and managing a team of hygiene operatives on-site across a mixed shift pattern rotation.
- Undertake team briefings on a weekly basis and focus on hitting KPIs and hygiene related issues.
- Ensure hygiene standards and internal customer specs were met.
- Main line activities such as waste management and cleaning control processes.
- Coach and train operatives in all aspects of their role, including health and safety, food safety standards and quality control procedures.
- Manage performance and attendance of operations including performance review.
The ideal person for this role:
- Posses Good IT Skills
- Have a solid background of working within a hygiene/ industrial cleaning team
- Ability to lead and develop a team of hygiene operatives
- Strong numerical, verbal handwritten communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence the team and develop talent within the team.
About Cooper Lomaz Recruitment
Here at Cooper Lomaz we have earned our reputation for a service which is quality driven with both our candidates and clients, our aim is to build long term relationships based on trust and mutual respect with partners all across Eastern England.