This job is no longer available
Joining this progressive and well regarded food manufacturer, you will be leading a strong team of hygiene operatives, ensuring that you lean manage the cleaning standards on site.
- Leading and managing a team of hygiene operatives on-site across a mixed shift pattern rotation.
- Undertake team briefings on a weekly basis and focus on hitting KPIs and hygiene related issues.
- Ensure hygiene standards and internal customer specs were met.
- Main line activities such as waste management and cleaning control processes.
- Coach and train operatives in all aspects of their role, including health and safety, food safety standards and quality control procedures.
- Manage performance and attendance of operations including performance review.
The ideal person for this role:
- Posses Good IT Skills
- Have a solid background of working within a hygiene/ industrial cleaning team
- Ability to lead and develop a team of hygiene operatives
- Strong numerical, verbal handwritten communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence the team and develop talent within the team.